Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a story...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisPaul, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Alright so I got hired at Panera Bread, I had this orientation shit today called "Planet Bread" I got there at like 8:45 and stayed till like 2? Anyways what I did there was just sit down with other people who just got hired around the cities and watched movies, went over rules and ate food. So I just called my boss and she said, "I got a call from them saying you were not participating and sleeping." Okay I admit I wasn't participating but I at least participated a couple times, some people didn't say shit. And I was no where near to falling asleep, sure I was tired as fuck but I didn't sleep at all. I just find it lame as fuck that someone had to call my boss and tell them that I did some shit I really didn't even do. So what if I didn't participate, its some lame bullshit anyways. I just had to type this shit out and get it out of my head. Should I be mad or anything?

2. Erm, wrong forum.

But I mean it IS your job, you should probably have participated just so you don't look lazy. And I don't know why someone would tell him that you were sleeping if you weren't.

3. I just posted in here cause I said fuck it. And yeah I have no idea why they would say that..