just a story and maybe something to ponder

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gnjgrss(-A), Dec 28, 2008.

1. so, yesterday turned out be nothing but hanging out all day with great friends smoking up all day. it started the morning after a pretty fun party. still awake at 4 in the morning due to 2 little colored candies, my friend and i decide it is time to roll out. now, i was the more sober of the two so i drove, got back safely and secure, and went over to my other good friends house who had stayed home but was still awake. as soon as we get there, i pack up a couple bowls out of his typhoon sherlock. immediately my roll came back, so i find my self high and rolling pretty hard now, nothing i didnt expect to happen. ended up passing out sometime around 6 in the morning. around 1oclock, my friend whos house i was at woke up and we both walk out side for a wake and bake session on this perfect j. the rest of that day consisted of packing about 2 bowls every hour or so, consistantly staying high all day. since being out for the past 2 days, i decided to go home last night. then, at 2 in the morning, i get a call on my cell phone. the 2 same kids told me to "get the fuck out of bed and walk down your driveway." they had drove up to my court and were calliung me to come out and smoke a blunt, basically wake and bake at 2 in the morning. spent about an hour hanging out in my court after the blunt was through smokin cigarettes and just being high. great times

it was just something i really defines alot of our friendship. there is a group of 4 of us that have been friends since 3rd grade, all live 5 min away from each other. one of the 4 is gone now though, in colarado in a halfway house his parents forced him to go to. he plans on coming home soon. but this story really is something that defines the kinda kids we are. we live very laid back lives, enjoying the life we live and moment we are in. nothing really upsets us, although there are roadblocks in life, we always seem to get by and never dwell on the "what ifs".

i know this may seem pointless, but i really wanted to give everyone something to think about.
    let things go, love the life you live, reap what you sow, dont get down on yourself
    there is always tomorrow, there is always someone who will call you their friend.

peace everyone

2. i wish i had smoking buddies still i always just smoke alone or smoke people up just so im not always smoking alone, i dont chill with the kids i used to smkoe with and the one kid i would is in treatment so cherish that shit while you can because its not something everybody can have

3. I know how ya feel man I have a group of about 10 freinds and we are the same way. Some have moved and some have moved on in there life but we still stay in touch. One of them has been moving ever since I met him but we have always stayed in touch weither it was when he was in florida Tennesee or any other state

4. I got about 5 kids in my group. We all go to school together and smoke eachother up every weekend. Pretty chill to know that there is always someone who i can chill with and smoke about 20 bowls on the weekends with. The kids that hassle us and call us stoners are just missin' out

5. great story OP. thank you for it.