Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a Simple Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bandit, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Recently the Government of the United States released a document that states it is easier for children (those under 18 years of age) to purchase marijuana than alcohol or toabacco. Most minors can obtain marijuana in less than an hour but have a difficut time purchasing alcohol and tobacco and still the US Government states they are protecting our children in this War on Drugs. My question is, if these Federaly Regulated drugs, alcohol and tobacco are harder for minors to obtain then WHY doesn't the US Government legalize marijuana. It seems that Federal control and taxiation on alcohol and tobacco is working to keep them out of the hands of minors. Does anyone else find this strange? America's POW's in the War on Drugs are facing harsher penalties than a murderer due to the mandatory sentances of drug offenders even if they are nonviolent, which most are nonviolent.

2. yeah, I find it darn strange. How's that for an answer?

3. If anything the govornment is dangering kids, teens, and adults because of the shady dealers a lot of people have to go through when they get weed, also the killings between gangs and dealers over weed, you dont see headlines about two kids getting stabbed over a ciggarette debt.

4. Well I guess I need to go find me a teenage kid to hook me up!

Yeah it's the same ol' bullshit.

Tellin us one thing, doin another. It will really surprise me on the day that finally our gov't does something that actually makes sense.

Hey Bandit!
    I've seen from one of your other post's that you could possibly be an Okie also? Is that true?

5. Erm.... what's an OKIE?

6. An okie is a traditional hat worn by native americans throughout the eastern region, and most of west dakota. the hocha-macha indians were once a proud people, living peacefully with the land, helping others rather than fighting, for many they represent the idealic human civilization, and the okie is the pinacle of their achievement. wait...

...I just made that up...

...sorry