Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a simple question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jelloman, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Okay, I recently got hired at Walmart. I don't think they are going to use a really advanced test but I was wondering if I could use my girlfriends pee to pass it?

2. Sure, i don't see why not. I'm pretty sure they don't check to make sure it is yours.

3. Of course it will work. Just make sure it it the right temperature.

4. Quoted for Truth

temp is the only thing you gotta keep in mind using another's urine

5. nvm i guess it doesn't really matter

6. 2 words: wizi-nator

7. It'd be sad/funny to find that you pass the test but are, in fact, also pregnant.:p

8. It'd be a reminder of that one Schwarzenegger movie.

9. Lol for sure you'll pass, I used my sister in laws piss to get hired on there. I took it in a hip flask and used those hand warmers on the outside to keep it warm.

10. make sure she aint preggo, that'd be wierd theyd be like "this little fucker is pregnant"

11. Make sure it's between 90 and 100 degrees when they get it. You might have to wait before the test, so make sure to accomodate for that as well. Or tell them you are in a huge hurry and it's the only time you can do it, hope they let you in right away.