Just A Short Story About A Day In The Clouds

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by KingBael, Jun 22, 2014.

1. #1 KingBael, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    The idea to write something here came as I'm sitting in my attic with a joint in hand while my guitar gently lies beside me... Hold on, my splif needs fire.. There we go.
    I have a whole concept of combining the three tagged arts about which I was just thinking about and saw a topic on this forum as a nice idea for combining the Holy Trinity.
    I'm choosing to talk about todays day because I can't rember what happened yesterday let alone a whole year or whatever. Sorry, I lost my focus...
    I just came into a good bargain dealing with some bud so I'm well set for the next week Since it's illegal it has a story but that's not a part of the story as to chronological structure... Blah
    I woke up around I have no idea and I don't rember wether I had breakfast or not. I rolled a joint and joined my plants in the sun, but it got windy so I relocated my self indoors on a mattrace we put beside a window.
    I'll put up some photos later.
    I grabbed my bad knock off of a strat and finished arranging a song I've been working on. It waseth good.
    I moved my ass downstairs, fixed me up some sandwiches and planted myself on the couch with nav... I actually like the show so I'll give it some credit, Navy CIS. It matches my humor? I don't know...
    I watched a couple episodes and went to roll another, this time with my brother. Again in the attic.
    I don't remember the next hour or two.
    Then I fell asleep on the couch and woke up around six thirty immediately prepared to take on guerilla mode.
    I had my bag of tools ready because yesterday was big transplant day for my ladies. They're finally free of a bottled life with no root spreading room. I'm a first time grower so a whole week of rain came as an unavoidable obstacle. I had to wait because my plants would drown because of the water not to mention the digging that's practically impossible in mud. So I waited.
    And it stopped. I went up to the plot with my friend who is in on the operation. I had digged some holes the day before and had a lot of work to do around the transplants. I was high when I worked there so I digged some delicious holes in the ground for my darlings. I love working the ground, it frees me of bad thougt, or something like that.