Just a quick update- I'm alive!!

Discussion in 'General' started by trikky, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Hello all!!!!

Everything is GREAT here in California! LOVING EVERY MINUTE!!! Sorry I haven't been online, things have been crazy. I'm working 10-12 hour days, and don't have time to be home to wait for someone to come install internet right now. BUT i found out yesterday that my work has wireless, so I'll be able to get online a fair amount before and after work.

I am also buying an iPhone tomorrow, so that will be another source of internet for me.

Gosh, there is so much to tell you all, and so little time right now (i'm about to start working).

I'll make sure to get back online again today. I gots lots to catch up on in just a week of being gone.

Just wanted to make sure you all know I am 100% OK, and life is wonderful.

Peace and Love,

Trikky

2. Sweet :D
    Im probably going to move out west after college any ideas as to where?

Computer programming major so yea...

3. Glad things are working out for you man! :D:D:D

4. that's awesome man, im glad things are going good for ya :wave:

5. good to hear from you man! I saw you said that you made your first pipe already! You should post pics of it when you get a chance :D

6. ^^^ word. i want to see your work!

nice avatar by the way, hahaha i love pulp fiction.

7. Always good to know that fellow blades are still alive :D

Damn I need a job!

8. glad the move went well.

9. aw this is great! glad to see ur doing ok and things are workin out

vibes ur way :D

10. Glad to hear you're liking cali and the new job :bongin:

11. We've missed ya, buddy.

12. Thanks guys. Things are great here. I'm working as much as possible and it's awesome! I even blew my first decent pipe yesterday. Pictures will be forthcoming.

Keep it real, GC.

13. good for you man!!! i cant wait to see the trikky line of glass wanna put me on the waiting list for a trikky heady slide? my tube is 14mm cause i bet with your excellent taste in glass the things you make are going to be ballin!!!

im glad things seem to be going well out in humboldt i might be coming to join you in august we gotta have a big sesh if i do make it out there ive honestly been dying to meet you you seem like a really chillin guy

14. Yeah man grats on the move!:cool:

15. are you getting really good bud out there and are the prices good?

16. We finally had ourselves a nice sesh last night :bongin: :D I had a good time trikky :smoking:

17. You are living my dream trikky. props to you and your life. you should keep us posted with some sick pics.

18. youre out in cali too? we gotta have a really big sesh then cause more heads is great up to a point

19. The weed Here is great. I'm actually at the dispensary right now with a friend.

Dan- def hit me up when u come out