Just a quick story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OrangeK, Feb 14, 2013.

1. So today in school we were going to our first class and one of my friends comes in smelling like straight weed, stoned out of his mind. Halfway through class a kid starts complaining that he is beginning to get a second hand high, and a headache because of the smell from him. He proceeded to say how bad weed is and other stupid ignorant things.

I know it was kind of a pointless story but I just couldn't believe how misinformed and pathetic this kid was, and wanted to share it

2. Well he's obviously a fag and is just butthurt he has no friends.

3. Second hand smoke from smell? Id be high 24/7 if that was true

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

4. "i hope
    Im not too late"

Cool story bro.

-Joe

5. Soooo, what does gay weed smell like?

6. its smells a little fruity.......

7. I remember coming in smelling like weed an somekid wouldnt stop talking about it, so I told him his friend needed him at the bathroom it was an emeergency. He left and I followed, put him too sleep real slick like and propped him on the toilet. Went back to class and finished the day out nice and chill.

8. Hahahahahahhaa!!!! Thats outragous!!

OP you shouldve fucked with him asking him how his secondhand high was and stuff like is it your first time?

9. getting a second hand high from the smell... lmfao what a little bitch

10. reckless behavior approved.

some motherfuckers need to learn to mind their own business

11. Yeah that dood sounds like a moron BUT if I am being honest it kinda annoys me when people go out publicly ranking of weed - at least try to hide it an be respectful of those who don't like it - so I understand where his butthurt came from, he's just a little bitch s'all

12. Hahaha dude back when i was a freshman i would walk in straight out a hotbox stanking like some shwag smoke and black and mild for a cover smoke.. well everyday i sat next to this nerdy senior in my first period and he would literally put his head in his shirt and be tripping out like omg that smell is going making me nasiusa or however u spell it... So to be a ass i would spray axe all over me but manly in his direction.. Some kids are just shit heads...

13. The worst is when everyone believes the kid. :rolleyes:

I remember when I was in high school, before grade 11, more than half the people thought weed was a hard drug that only losers did. Needless to say my friend and I introduced them to the herb and by grade 12 literally everyone in the grade had tried it, and half of us would go out to sesh during lunch break... :smoking: