Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just a quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thehighlife420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. so i realized that putting bleach in you urine wont always pass the home drug test, and it can backfire on you.

so i was thinking that i already passed a home drug test by putting water in my pee, but my parents were a little sketchy about it,

my question is , if i drink alot of water and pee like 5 times , eveuntually my pee will be clear which means im basically pissing out water. So wont that dilute a home drug test, and ill pass?

2. does anyone know?

3. assuming your 18, the government are the only people who can force you to pee in a cup...

4. yea but doesnt mean they give you housing. he can live with his parents past 18.

5. i actually just turned 18 a couple days ago :smoke:

but im in the transition from high school to community college, and instead of wasting money on an apartment im livin with the parents.

but does anyone know if that will work.

6. Ya I suppose thats reasonable,
    I suggest you use the search button to find some answers, its a good resource
    there are like 20 drug test threads, daily..