Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just a quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freename22, Dec 11, 2008.

1. how long after getting high will the flushed skin and dilated eyes go away, so i know when i can come back into the house :p

2. those things aren't even noticable, unless your parents are weed robots. you'll probably be okay.

3. yeah u just gotta worry about red eyes not dilation .

unless your parents are marijuana robots programmed to bust you

4. Some Visine and you'll be fine. The dilated eyes and flushing really aren't noticable ...

5. or Ex-Cops.

6. Just before the rash goes away.

7. dilated pupils, i didnt know that was an effect but when i smoke i usually stay high for like 2-3 hours, and my red eyes usually go away before that, but everybodies different and it depends on how high you get, like my eyes get redder depending on how much i smoke, like sometimes my eyes are just faintly red, and other times theres no white inu my eye at all,

in other words Know your body
    know its limits