just a quick question...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ganjaMan42o, Sep 13, 2008.

1. could i flower my plants with the same light that i grew it with?:confused:

2. Yes, if it is in the flowering spectrum or full spectrum you can use one bulb or one set of bulbs from start to finish.

I don't think you will do well with 6500K for flowering though, if that's what you started with.

3. I do - it´s called the SUN.

4. Beautiful, Spanish Sun!

You lucky Bastard :)

5. That is what basically gives me OPOP.

6. It's a wonderful climate for outdoor growing. And you only have to go as far as your terrace to enjoy the fruits of your labor :)

7. Absolutely - and I have a tap up there, (faucet to you americans) so watering is easy.

8. damn your lucky!

9. thanks guys for the help, much thanks!:hello:

10. Our tap water here is so loaded with chlorine and chemicals it's ridiculous.

11. #11 noober, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008

Lol, it gets worse...
    Spain has totally decriminalized cannabis. So when he walks out to his terrace he's greeted by trees full of 4 lbs (each) of the dankest bud. And as he looks around at his neighbor's terraces he sees more of the same :)

12. 4 lbs each - I wish !!!! But my ladies do look pretty good, I must say.

13. You did get 4 lbs from one of your Monster females, no?

14. Best I ever got from one lady was 26 ounces of dried/cured. My last grow I got 72 ounces from 4 girls.

15. i water mine with tap water... is that really bad for it? if so what should i do?

16. I let the chlorine evaporate overnight before I use it. Results have been good so far.

I might invest in an RO setup with pre filters for chlorine.

17. I fill a rubbermade tubs with tap water twice a week and throw airstones in there.

18. I water mine with tap water - in the summer there is NO other choice here - unless I were to buy mineral water and give them that. I draw the tap water a day in advance and let it sit for 24 hours to get rid of the Cl.