Just a quick question

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by theman5238, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Hello everyone. This is my first time poating to the forum. I have been looking around for some time and seems like there is alot of goood feedback that is given. So here ia my question. I have thought about getting a grow tent. Most of them i have seen are a few hundred dollars and the cheaper ones seem not to be as sturdy as the more expencive ones. Has anyone here actially ever made theor own tent oit of the mylar film that alot of the good tents are made.of? I have been thinking about buying the materials using the 2.5 mil mylar with a duck cloth covering the outside? I will be able to make it exactly how i want and the size i want and make it sturdy.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

2. i reckon if your handy with making things go for it ,,it cant be that hard to make that sort of tent or one that fit in where you want it .....mac

3. I like tents. Tents only take me about 10 minutes to setup/ tear down, plus they are light and easy to use. Already comes with zippers, exhaust/inlet and
    Has all the brackets to hang whatever I need to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I made my own diy boxes out of plywood and agree with phil that once you factor in your time the cost is comparable to just buying a tent.

5. I was actuly think about making one like the gorilla tents but better lol. I figure if i make it myself i can make rhe thing the size i need exactly and not have to have something shipped somewhere. The price may be around the same as if i were to buy one but like i said i wouldnt need to have one delivered to me so thats a plus.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk