Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a quick question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TruthfullyBaked, Jan 12, 2014.

1. OK so I saw I cleaned my pipe with iso alcohol because I saw a lot of people recommending it on here. But now my pipe kinda has a the taste of the alcohol. Is that safe or should I like super rinse it out?Thanks for any help. :D

2. wash the fuck out of it with hot water

3. Try just super rinising it and if that doesnt work then boil it

4. Dude your supposed to rinse that shit.Like the other guys said, run or submerge under warm water for a few and it should be good as new."Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

5. dont boil it if its cheap ass glass. and just rinse it. it wud work.

6. I'm not gonna lie its a pretty cheap pipe. Lol. I didn't like take a hit from it or anything, I just clean it with alcohol and took a quick puff to make sure no res or anything was still in there. And it tasted like alcohol. Its nothing super bad or anything right? I ran it under hot water for about a minute. I'll run it for about 5 minutes before I smoke tomorrow.

7. I always let my pieces cleanse under hot water after the rubbing alcohol treatment IG: Chief_THC

8. No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with inhaling the combustion of heat and alcohol, i doubt that is bad for you at all, i think the discussion here is not about if its bad for you but if its good for you.