Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just a quick Q about pipes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by datguy99, Jan 21, 2014.

1. whats the best way to take a hit from a pipe ,also when you release the carb and suck in should you take your lips off the pipe , and should you suck the air in really fast or slowly

2. It's really just what feels right to you. I like to slowly inhale then take my finger off the carb and take as much fresh air in as possible Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Yeah it's whatever feels better for you. I usually take my finger on and off the carb as I take the hit. It's okay to get extra air to cool down your hit.

4. I take my finger on and off the carb also, my friend got me started doing that. But just do it however you're comfortable doing it. As long as you inhale right you're going to get high so it's not a huge deal Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Personal preference Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. someone should be teaching you this n real life...

7. I light the weed, inhale for 3 seconds then take my finger off the carb and keep inhaling for another 2 seconds. You'll figure out what you like after smoking for a while.