Just a quick legality Q.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WilliamTell, Nov 17, 2016.

1. I know theres probably another topic to post in, but I like you guys here. So anyway I plan on moving in an apartment with my girl starring next year and I live in MA we just passed recreational and it goes into act December of this year. I can legally grow 6 plants by myself 12 total in a househould(not that I will haha), but what would be the deal with my landlord and growing weed in there? like I'd obviously tell them if they weren't anti-pot. But I could get evicted if it was a no go right? Google isnt really giving me a definitive answer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm sure since it's legal for recreational use there now that most apartment complexes will start making their own rules for the issue. I know a lot of apartments in Colorado are not cool with growing in their buildings and quite a few don't allow smoking on their property.. their rules will be in the leasing contract, but asking if it's okay or not before you sign anywhere would be smart

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I wouldn't tell him regardless.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your landlord would have to make a new rental agreement contract that specifically state that you cannot grow marijuana in the apartment. I grew a plant in my apartment last spring. The landlord saw it and did not say shit.

5. I don't plan on living in a complex haha too many fucking knuckleheads and heroine addicts pardon my French. I plan on finding a building on its own or a duplex

6. Eh idk man I'm an upfront kind of person I would only bring it up if the situation arouse.

7. Ask him if he as any problem with a few houseplants and tell him about the philodendron your mother gave you.

8. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission;)