Just a question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kingleo79, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I got a question I heard a light from a power strip or a heater light will affect a plant what u guys think i also have a power strip and a heater in my grow room and i was just thinking when grown outdoors dont most nights have light from the moon I was just wondering if I should cover the light up with tape or something

2. are u doing autos or feminized

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Ferminized

4. no it will not hurt it what temp is it day time an night time also what type of heater an what strain what setup up you useing

5. The strain is white widow temp day is running at 80 degrees and 73 at night at 40 humidity at all times got 65w 4000k horticulture on each light with a 1000w purple light in the middle with fox farms happy frog and fox farms ocean forest 50/50 mixture here's some pics this is day 6 in flowering

Attached Files:

6. Btw no nutes at this time

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Yea my momma always said... Power strips are the devil

• Like Like x 1
  8. So I need to cover the light lol

9. Water sux

10. i would say you can turn everything off at night you will be good if you can keep night temp above 65f - 80f Humidity to be in 40-70% for veg 40-50% for flowering

11. It really, really sucks???

12. R u high bro!!! Lol what u smoking I will grow it next run lol

13. Gatorade....

14. [QUOTE="originalhurt, post: 25112483,

15. U smoking Gatorade lol ummm

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. I would not risk it. The only light they dont care about is green light. I have heard from people who had problems with a little light like that inside the tent. One of my lights also has a little display which I cover up with a piece of card board.

17. Clearly your a ngcmbl??? Your adult parents never introduced you to the waterboy?

18. Ok thanks iam gonna cover all light now thanks again
    The movie waterboy ? Btw iam 40 but u have a goodnight sir lol