Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cyounglee39, Nov 25, 2016.

1. So I made my first online purchase of a few items and I am unsure about if it can legally be shipped to my state of Texas. If it is seized by customs is there going to be anything legal that I would need to worry about?

2. What did you buy? Pipes are okay, and seeds ship pretty discrete. Seeds may cause trouble if found, but mailing is a lot, hard to be found.

3. Pipe with carb, a bong, grinder and papers...

4. Should be all fine. None of that is illegal as long as sold for tobacco usage.

5. Is it possible for customs to seize the order?

6. Not really, as long as there isn't any weed residue on or over anything. If everything's clean it should be fine...

7. Cool...thank you...it is all brand new.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Years ago I bought a waterpipe from GC. It came from europe and was confiscated at Customs. I live in TX too. So it does happen but it was ages ago like in 08. They included a grasscity tshirt for free..I think that made it look bad.

They refunded me when they didn't have to so that was nice.

If it does get confiscated you don't get in trouble or anything you just take a L.

9. Yes it is.

But only if it came from another country. It doesn't go through customs if it doesn't.