Just a question, but it might be an advanced one.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Trichuk41, May 3, 2017.

1. I trimmed down the blades of two large water leaves.
    The plant is in flower...3weeks in.
    Anyone think that will hurt her much. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Hard to tell without full pic of plant, but... no. Any reason why?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. And did you tear or use scissors? Which is to say either way just use your fingers in the future to simulate natural damage and promote faster healing.

4. One leaf won't make or break her. There are people who love to pluck all their leaves off in week 3 of flower. But yeah liked asked above, why?

• Like Like x 1
  5. The only reason I trimmed off some blades from two leaves is because they were totally blocking my lower part. The plant is really healthy, just really didn't want to piss her off..lol[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I used scissors...I normally tear..lol thought I was being nice not tearing..lol

7. Yeah you are fine she will recover. Can try to tie back the fan leaves next time if they are blocking sites.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Yes..will do:)

9. And if you're going to clear space Leaf wise consider taking the whole leaf right at the stem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Relax, you will trim thousands of leaves over time. I LST and trimming leaves is as common as watering. It seems also that when leaves are trimmed the plant grows other leaves bigger faster, in the first few weeks of flower. I leave bigger lower leaves until they begin to yellow.

11. That's an advanced question?

J

• Like Like x 2
  12. Agree 100%. You wouldent cut your dick off because it was to big and got in the way you just re arrange.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Jerry and freedom, you're a little late to the show.
    Have fun trolling..lol

• Like Like x 2