Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just a quesion among card holders

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by michmiracle61, Aug 12, 2008.

  1. I live in michigan and i have been diagnosed with a couple of mental problems (a little embarrased to admit) but i was recently within the past two weeks diagnosed with social anxiety and a case of slight depression. I do smoke weed they all my health officials know i do but i was wondering if i move to california do i just have my doctor, therapist, etc.. send stuff there or what can someone help me out??
  2. Yeah, I would ask your doctor/therapist for your medical records and maybe ask them to write a note describing your need for cannabis. Then once you move to California and become a resident, bring those records in with a California ID/DL when you go get your doctor's recommendation.
  3. thank you for the help :)
  4. #4 Major Hit, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008

    I am a psychiatric patient too, and my friend, there is no shame. We all carry our burdens through life; they're just of a different variety. My best to you.

    You may not have to travel to ca. to seek relief. Please check out this link to other medical marijuana states in the United States. It is quite comprehensive and is "ailment specific" in nature from state to state. Peace.

Share This Page