Just a nice story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by syrupsarah, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Alright so I was walking around town just chillin. I sit by the hospital by my house sometimes because it's peaceful there. So this guy who I later found out was called Eric comes over to me and asks me for a cigarette. I give one to him and he ends up telling me about his grandma who is sick and possibly dying. So I say sorry and my condolences and all that, then I tell him I went through a similar experience with my dad when he passed away when I was 14. We were just talking and he's like well I gotta go back, do you smoke? And I'm like smoke what? So he asks if I wanna smoke a bowl of some white diesel with him and of course I say yes. So we're smoking and it's all good and then he tells me he deals. Let me just tell you I've been looking for a connection since I moved into town which was like 6 months ago. So we exchanged numbers and said he sells a halfy for 50-60. It turns out he lives not 3 blocks away from my high school and that's awesome because I walk home from school anyway. I just wanted to share this with you all because it was so lucky to run into him. I don't like relying on high school kids to deal to me bc they are, well, unreliable. I just had to tell someone lol

I do have the 5 tho

2. nice snag brah

hope you're an old ass senior brah

do your homeworkz brah!

3. Congratulations on finding a new quality connection. Wish my dealer lived that close and that cheap.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

4. lol yeah I'm a junior but I was held back at a young age so I'm 18. Plus I'm a girl, brah

I do have the 5 tho

5. damn you were held back like 3 years?

6. alright so my birthday is in late august so I started kindergarten when I was six and not five, and then I got held back for missing too much school in 3rd grade. So when I started third grade the second time I was 10. So I was old for my grade to begin with, got held back a year. So I'm 2 years older than I should be. Ya fee?

I do have the 5 tho

7. #7 Biltwellnigga, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    my brain hurts

jk.

8. Stay in school kids  :smoke:  And never let the man get you down  :metal: