Just a new guy...nothing to see here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LICajr, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Figured I'd stop in and say hello since I've been browsing a few weeks in search of a first vaporizer. 

I am late bloomer. 20 years old, never smoked in high school, just discovered it recently.

Suffer from depression, anxiety, OCD, and difficulty sleeping. Helps with all of them, so I see no harm. :)

In the few weeks I've been smoking, I've acquired a bubbler, a couple spoons, and a grinder, roller, and papers for when I feel like a joint. 

So this thread isn't just "hello's," I'd be interested in what you feel is a good "middle of the road" vape. Not a no name, chinese POS, but I'm not looking to spend several hundred either. Probably $200 tops, and I don't care if it's the best. Just something nice and somewhat reliable to sit around and vape. Portability is not an issue. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey man glad to hear you picked up the herb. I would highly recommend the extreme q vaporizer from Arizer

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Like Like x 1
  4. No problem there is a vaporizer section you will most likely get more responses

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, the vaporizer subforum is a good place to get help on vaporizer ideas. Be specific in what you want in a vape, like if you're looking to conserve more or get super thick clouds, battery powered, desktop unit, portable, butane powered, for stealth, etc. They're sure to point you in the right direction. Lots of good stuff in the 200 range, the arizer being one of them. DBV is also another great choice for desktop vapes.

Welcome to the city. Hope you find what your'e looking for. This place has a wide collection of information concerning growing, bongs, vaporizers, edibles, etc.  I've learned just so much from this place, I can't even begin to explain. 

• Like Like x 1