Just a little update...

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Jun 2, 2007.

1. As some of you remember, a few weeks ago me and my girl had a pretty big scare with her possibaly being knocked up. So i didnt post up what happened till Henious reminded me

Well, lets just say ive never been happier to see a chick bleeding out her vagina :D. She took a preg test and it came out negitive and it was like lifting 1000lb's off my shoulders. Such a relief to know that im not going to be a father. Ohhh man, its one of the best feeling in ive ever had lol.

Just remember kids. Be cool, Wrap your tool. And when you do, make sure its not trojen extra thin. They suck and break half the time.

There ya go,

-Geo

2. Good for you.

But I regret reading this thread.

3. Whys that? lol ^^

4. I was in the same situation. Just praying for "that time of the month." Man...its a HUGE load off knowing you're not gonna have your own parasite for the next 18-20 years.

Congrats, bro. :)

5. bleeding vaginas and wrapped tools is TMI

6. Get her on the pill, seriously dude.

Congrats on everything working out okay thou :)

7. I bet if she was pregnant you would have replied, "TISNF!!!"

8. And she would have replied - "Me having to carry around this baby for nine months and push it out is whats...S...N F!"

But seriously, get her on birth control. It's inexpensive, and there's no reason for her not to be on it.

9. That commercial is so intense, I would smack a person I ever saw talking like that

10. ew, i hate to even think about all those other times, but whatever!

dude, i'm happy for you, but you have NO idea what relief is for her right now...:D

11. right on brotha

12. high five for lifestyles!
    they break as soon as you put it in
    damn free clinic, i thought they dont want people to get pregnant