Just a Little Test.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SaikoSkulio, Feb 2, 2011.

1. So I got about 2 acres on my parents lot. In the back, hidden, there is a dragster tire, buried half under the ground. I want to know if I can just get some seeds, throw them in a pot with miracle grow, and expect anything, and if so, how long will it take? I know this is probably not the most efficient way to grow, but I can't afford a setup right now, and I want to see if I have any talent or even like it first. I just wanna grow once and see how it works for me.

Edit...
    Forgot to add, I want to just set the plant in the tire. It's surrounded by bamboo I think it is. It's kinda hard to spot so I was just wondering if it would work. I checked, and sunlight gets to it quite nicely...

2. Oh yes, you can expect a lot:

- You can expect to get busted by your parents
    - You can expect to be shunned on this website for trying to be disrespectful to your parents
    - You can expect dead sprouts based on your plan

Growing MJ is a rather serious undertaking -- you need to know what you are doing, and you need to understand the personal and legal risks you are taking. You need your own, secure place to do it, and you need to understand that desire alone won't make a bad situation into a good one.

3. - They already know, and the hidden bit was so people wouldn't just see it.
    - This is completely null, I respect my parents enough that I already talked to them about it. I was not "Trying to be disrespectful to my parents".
    - Thank you for finally getting on topic. I imaged it wouldn't work. Unfortunately, I can neither afford, nor wish to purchase a place to grow. I just wanted to see if it would work. Before I wasted my time.

Good Day.