Just a little something

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by youngbeast817, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Hehe I made a post on another forum but I thought I'd share it with good ole GC xD
    Lotsa new members and whatnot, good to see!

Now,
    I remember after my first Salvia trip I started questioning the world too. This is what I came up with(exact words I wrote)

"Fuck it."

The fact is that YES, the Catholics are trying to build a New World Order, and YES Freemasons are very powerful and you can find them as owners of popular media establishments, politicians, presidents and etc.

But the other fact is that they control nothing spiritually. In the afterlife, you are safe. The only thing you can do in the material world right here and now is just live your life, and hope that less people become ignorant to the fact that the shape of the world is being controlled by a group [​IMG] . It's just the way it is. Enjoy your life man, they control the world AROUND you, not you. They don't control your soul, or your free will.

Why spend your whole life trying to figure out the world, when you go somewhere else other than this world when your life ends?

/post

Now, this isn't discouraging freethinking. Far from that. I think it's an evolution to freethinking if you look really close at what I'm trying to say. By blocking Illuminati and Secret Societies mixed with all the paranoia it comes with, you open up your life. :smoking:

2. Good post.

Life is a choice... as long as we have free will, we are fine. That's why microchip implants are scary.