Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a Little Nug and a Blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ErieToker, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Just deciding to go on a lil' rant here, just picked up a half O of some headies, just rolled up a blunt as well pictures to that.

Let see what you guys are all smoking today! Whether its a picture of a blunt you just smoked or a bong, lets see!

Sorry a little baked right now! :smoking::laughing:
    Oh by the way it isn't a tiny nug if you were wondering, it's about 4.5 grams. Paid 70 for the half O, love Canadian prices.

Attached Files:

2. haha yaa canadian prices! toronto baby!

looks like decent stuff, nicely rolled blunt

3. Wish I had a good camera so I could get a good pic of the nug. Cellphone cameras don't cut it unfortunately :(

4. Looks pretty good man, but those cellphone pics make it hard to tell :smoking: + rep tho man, enjoyy!

5. #5 ErieToker, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    Yeah exactly, just rolled another little blunt that I'm going to smoke later tonight, about .8 g in this one.

Btw, today was my of highschool ever! Just wrote my second last exam, graduation is on the 30th :hello: I am 18 btw just so no one questions my age

6. Congrats Erie Toker!!

And hey people! Im new here! Nice to be part of the grasscity family!

$70 for a HALF?! WOAH...I pay around 200-220 for some DANK half O..

enjoy the blunts! Sit back and relax :smoking:

7. Yeah and $130 for the O, for some incredibly dank herb a half O would run me about 100

8. Just smoked this tiny personal blunt that I rolled up. Just on the back porch after I just wrote my very last exam for highschool ever! Graduating this year :D

Also just picked up some no name dank, 90 for a half O of it :)
    I'll get pictures later

Attached Files:

• Back.jpg
      Back.jpg
      File size:
      107.4 KB
      Views:
  9. Here's that half O

Attached Files:

• Half.jpg
      Half.jpg
      File size:
      79.2 KB
      Views:
  10. That's a very nicely rolled blunt, wayyy better then I would be able to roll f3

11. Very nice.

12. I think I'm gonna invest on a good digital camera cause these cellphone pictures are pretty bad :mad:

13. Thanks :p Unfortunately all flavored cigars, blunt wraps and flavored papers are going to be banned in Canada on July 5th :(

14. Haha just read over the thread and realize this made no sense at all :p Meant to put "last day" in there but just forgot I suppose :smoking:

15. All that means is you got to stock up :smoking:

16. Fat blunt. I'm jealous of your prices :mad:

17. Haha well of course I need to! I stocked up a few weeks ago, I still have about 10 packs of blunt wraps left as well as a few century sams but it won't last me any longer than a month :(

18. Thanks! Just rolled up 2 more blunts for today, a tiny personal blunt for myself and a fatter one for when my buddies stop by in a little bit :smoking:

And yes I love the prices here in Canada :D

Attached Files:

19. Nice blunt and sweet pick up. Stay high bro. :smoking:

20. I don't live in Canada, but damn why is it that they will do that? :eek: