Just a little new Sheldon Black slide.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tfunkadelic, May 6, 2010.

1. #1 tfunkadelic, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice, i want to cop a SB slide but my LHS only has their tubes/bubs :(.

Oh, and macbook pros ftw! lol

3. Unfortunately it's just an old Powerbook G4. But if things go well, I should have a new Macbook Pro 13" shortly!

4. Got the 17" pro myself :D

5. i want that slide for my SB

6. i have a macbook, haha. don't spill water on it, it's a clean $750 repair.

nice slide, i like how SB does their logo.

7. macbook pro ftw! sick slide. i agree with 123roor, the way they do their logo is very classy.

8. macs are gimmicks and a scam.

9. Hater! I have had a mac since i was born, the very first macintosh all the way up to my macbook pro. Once you go mac, you never go back, i can't stand windows, but i don't use the comp for games or anything so it's legit.

10. SB jointed Fro, I've got one of the tinis. They're sahweet.

11. I started out on Mac for my first few computers and quickly jumped ship and i'm so glad i did. Windows has so much more software available, and i do enjoy my fair share of computer games.

Sick slide, Sheldon Black is so classy.

I might just have to go hit up my headshop and get one.:smoke:

12. #13 tfunkadelic, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Yes, SB and Mike Fro make a fine product. Glad you guys dig!

*update with roor*

13. you have just proved yourself to be a moron. :rolleyes:

14. No im an IT, Network Engineer and work with both pc and mac on a daily basis for the past 8 years, soooo shhh shut up your face, macs are a joke. You are a moron.

15. Word I must have had one from the same line. Mine also came with a Sheldon Black :)

[​IMG]

16. lol i bet

17. nice sb... how much did that run you?