Just a little help with my grow

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Greengrow456, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:27 AM.

1. My plants are looking like they could make a turn for the worst have concerns. one plant which looks completely healthy accept part of a leaf died for a reason i cant see why. then about a fourth have yellowing right behind the points of the leaves on some of the second nodes. And then the stocks are thick and wide but the leafs cant hold them selfs in place for shit like if i bump one and turn a leaf it stays turned on its side till i turn it back. In the pictures there a little extra droopy because i had just watered them but some were already kinda droopy. I have been using flora bloom, micro, and grow and following a good known feeding schedule that should be doing good for the plants ive been making the ph of the water fertlizer solution 6.3 because i heard you want a little bit of a higher ph for soil. my soil mix is one part sand 2 parts peat moss and one part perlite. A problem is i have to leave them in a room that gets up to 90 degrees at the top heat of the day but i do have a exit fan with enough cfm to replace the air more then every minute. And ill be getting an ac by the time i start buding.

I haven't been having any issues with my plants up until a couple of days ago so i dont think its the heat but either way i cant do anything about the heat. I have a 600w MH light about 2 feet above them at 50 percent power im not sure if i should turn the lights up but im not sure how much hotter it will make it. i only plan on bringing like 9 plants in to bloom so i have 4 weak ones i can pick off when theres not enough room. Ill take any advice i dont need them to be the best plants i just need them to live and make it to bloom strong enough to make some bud.
    Oh i also toped them 3 days ago. 20180809_170811.jpg 20180809_170711.jpg 20180809_170802.jpg 20180809_185215.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. They need to be transplanted - like now.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yep. He’s right about transplanting them. And why are you using that medium mixture? That’s an odd mixture with the sand. And 90 is too hot. You have to get that down. If air is exhausting out the top and passively pulling cold air into the bottom, it should not be that high. Make sure the temp in the room your closet or tent is in stays around 70 and the tent should stay around 75.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You said you were using flora series with a schedule that SHOULD be good for the plants but never posted the schedule, be careful with flora its really strong stuff. Also those really tiny yellow spots and leathering are signs of excessive heat. If you transplant them.and get temps regulated, you shoild be ok, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Like the pals above sed you need to transplant in to bigger pot... Then your see a difference

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the help i wouldn't have thought to transplant yet im only on week 3

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. They will be much happyer when in a bigger pot

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Grasscity Deals Near You