just a heads up

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bigzach88, May 21, 2008.

1. since i have been reading a lot about fellow blades and heroin latley i figured i should put this out there. If anyone is from CT mainly the hartford area there is a lot of bad heroin out there at the moment i know 3 people who have OD'd in the last week all should be ok but still and i just saw on the news over 12 people have been admitted to the hospital with the same thing in the last few days. as for myself ill stick to trees:smoking:

2. Any idea whats going on with the Heroin out there?

3. smoke mad blunntss. fuck that hard shit

4. Someone prolly bought alot, cut it with something to make it go farther, then sold it to dealers.

5. looks like some people cant handle their shit, lemme get some of that dope skills for ill PILLZ and hills to crossover the threshold of death holes mixed with fleshflows

6. Who would want to do that shit? Can we say worst drug ever..pathetic.

7. ya its not something i fuck w/ i was just letting people know cause im not trying to see anyone on here die i know there are quite a few people from CT on here

8. I bet it's fentanyl.

9. pardon my ignorance,

but what causes overdose? i always thought it was too much, but is it what the stuff is cut with?

@ fentanyl, thats synthetic stuff right? i remember reading it was extremely stronger

10. Fentanyl is alot stronger then heroin or morphine I believe.

11. cali u can die if u mix H and coke that shit fucks with ur heart so much, H slows it down coke speeds it up and it is very easy for it to just stop. but idk if this is OD. also im from CT but southwest not northern near hartford. o well if i do try H (but dont plan to) thanks for the heads up

12. you can obvioulsy od off heroin if you do to much but also if some chump dealer cuts shit and mixes random other stuff like fentanyl ,bleach anything sutpid to get more product it can really fuck up the people that do it. kinda of like buying X you never know what some idiot decided to put in that unless its like pure mdma

13. Another victory for the War on Drugs, that way the gov can say "See drugs are bad."

If drugs were legal, there would be quality control to ensure purity.

That's just me I guess.

14. i agree, they government already does it with caffeine and nicotine dont see y they cant do it with other drugs.

15. the government could never be in control of the opium market.

16. yeah dude im front CT, ive heard about this.

Fuck the hard addictive shit....ill stick to weed, salvia, and shrooms.

17. ya thats what im sayin man