Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a heads up on what g13 is

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigdude222, Jul 8, 2009.

1. G-13, supposed "King" of all marijuana strains. Story goes that in the 60's the government procured the best strains of MJ throughout the world, took 13 generations to finally produce the MJ strain. Other myth's follow a similar scheme, G(government)13-alphabet-M(marijuana) A slightly more believable story is G-13 was created at University of Washington's cannibis facility. Once again no proof to support any of these "Myths"
    Fact: The G-13 strain has been reported to contain THC levels of 28% by mass. This is nearly double THC%/mass than other high grade sinsemillia grown plants. Purple Haze,Kush,Blueberry,Northern Lights, etc...

2. Id like to get my hands on some of that please.
    -nugbuzzed:smoking:

3. unfortunately its a bit too rare for the modern smoker. unless of course you have the connect, which is always a possibility

4. I think it may be a clone only strain, but I might be thinking of another strain?

5. g 13 was an awsome strain in the 70s or 80s, today theres probably way better buds. due to selective breeding. and shit like that, cross breeding and what not.

6. no it isnt.. HP14 is that may be what ur thinkin about, or maybe ur thinkin about Ag13

7. thats very controversial.. THC levels can only go so high, 28 is a lot, a lot even for today

8. Ill take some o_O