Just a few short stories from when I was a kid....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Sep 25, 2018.

1. I was just thinking about when I was a kid...maybe I was about 13 or 14 or so.
    My older friend and I were outside his parents house and had smoked a joint together. He had a baggie of pot and we needed another one to be rolled. He couldn't roll a joint so he sent me into the house to go to the bathroom and give it a try.
    I went into his house, said hi to his mom (I was as paranoid as you can be) and went to the bathroom.
    I pulled out the papers and began to do my best and it SEEMED like I was in the bathroom for hours though I know it was only a few minutes. When I finished I tried to clean the crumbs up but I know I didn't do a good job of it, and I went back outside. I pull this joint and baggie out of my pocket and it's all crumpled, loose, and bent up...
    He says "what the heck are we going to do with this????"

I still can't roll worth a crap.

Second story: Same friend, same house. This time we are in his backyard/side yard. No lights. It was pitch dark and he pulls out a small tinfoil pouch of hash that we are going to smoke. He hands it to me to unwrap and I proceed to drop it. We spent about 20 minutes looking around on our hands and knees, feeling around like blind men but never found it....lol. He was very upset!

That was 1973 or 1974.