just a few random questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smoke doubt, Apr 16, 2009.

1. I got 15 plants I started out that I`ve just transplanted into 2gal. pots. Germinated beginning of march they are a little over a month since sprouts. I am gonna take em to the plot within the next month. I am still undecided if I wanna keep em in pots(if so whats a good final size) or plant em str8 into the ground. Also I was thinkin now might be a good time to start giving them some very light ferts or miracle gro or something, does any1 have a good recommendation? After I get em to the plot I won`t be visiting them as much as I can now so I`d like to help them along more if possible, however they are all looking pretty healthy and doing fine? Thanks in advance for any help as well as your time in reading this.

2. Pots Vs Ground

They both have pros and cons.

Ground: Pros: get much bigger, yield more.
    Cons: You cannot move them in case of emergency
    Pots: Pros: Can move, use less soil ( most of the time)
    Cons: yield less

I prefer in the ground but this year im forced into buckets.

And dont use ferts just yet, wait alittle bit longer. they have to be atleast 7 weeks old.

3. Not necessarily.

[​IMG]

4. Yea, If you want to buy a tree pot. Which are giagantic like yours.

5. Bigger the roots, bigger the shoots, and bigger the yield. Actually, that one is only 40 gallons - I have a 65 gallon SmartPot.

6. ive seen the 65 gallon ones, their insane. i might get it for next years grow and grow some kiwi 2 pounders in it. when your 2 pounder crop is ready tell me how the smoke is