Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a Few Questions????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tripp_aop, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Hey, I know i should probably already know the answers to these questions but i dont.

1: How long can firecrackers last if they are kept in the fridge?

2: What do pebbles/marbles do in a bong?

I saw a couple of videos on youtube of people toking from a bong with pebbles/river stones/marbles (whatever) in the bong below the water level.

Is it just another filtration device?

2. its kind of pointless to put firecrackers in the fridge but they'll last for a long ass time
    and marbles act as a diffuser; in other words, yes another filtration for the smoke

:)

edit
    I noticed in your sig that you're not only new to the site but extremely new to thy herbage..

Im so glad you like it!
    welcome to your new lifestyle :D

:smoking:

3. Don't be embarrassed about not knowing the answer to a question, you can't possibly learn everything right away.. it takes time.

4. cheers guys for your replies.. :D