Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just A Few Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I have a few questions, and decided it would be better to ask them in one foul swoop than to make four separate threads for them.
    1. In what state is it easiest to get a Green Card?
    2. In what state is Marijuana the cheapest (both with and without a card)?
    3. Which state has the highest-quality Marijuana?
    4. In which state is buying Marijuana the best "Bang for Your Buck"?
    Thanks!

2. 1.) California, Colorado.
    2.) California, Colorado.
    3.) North Cal
    4.) Depends on the dispensary.

Dont abuse the system, youll ruin it for people that need it. What is your ailment if you dont mind me asking.

3. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']1.) California, Colorado.
    2.) California, Colorado.
    3.) North Cal
    4.) Depends on the dispensary.

Dont abuse the system, youll ruin it for people that need it. What is your ailment if you dont mind me asking.[/quote]

I don't mind it at all. I have ADD, ADHD, OCD, Arthritis (in many areas), Depression, Schizophrenia, a Mild form of Turretts, and I think that's it. Would I qualify?
    Which would you say is better suited for questions 1 & 2? Cali or Colo?

4. I use it for my ADHD word of advice carmelicious is the best strain ive found for it. Uhmm for 1 and 2 if you're moving go to Colorado, it will be better financially.

5. Isn't the weather much nicer in California? And also, which state is better for growing? Is indoor or outdoor better? Is it really that much better financially in Colorado? Also, do you need to be a citizen of the state in order to get a Green Card? If so, how hard is it to gain citizenship? Lastly, can anyone please post or provide a list of the places in the country that are currently have legal status for Marijuana?
    Thanks a ton!

6. Cali is really expensive

7. You wont be able to get a card for Marijuana until youre a deemed a permanent resident of the United States. Uhm youre thinking way to far ahead. It could be 2 years before you can get one after moving here.

8. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']

You wont be able to get a card for Marijuana until youre a deemed a permanent resident of the United States. Uhm youre thinking way to far ahead. It could be 2 years before you can get one after moving here.[/quote]

I am a permanent resident...lol. I mean resident of the specific State.

9. Ok, let me try that again. Isn't the weather much nicer in California? And also, which state is better for growing? Is indoor or outdoor better? Is it really that much better financially in Colorado? Also, do you need to be a citizen of the STATE in order to get a Green Card? If so, how hard is it to gain citizenship? Lastly, can anyone please post or provide a list of the places in the country that are currently have legal status for Marijuana?
    Thanks a ton!

10. Marijuana's legal in my backyard. :smoke:

11. You can just google most of the shit you've asked. And there are question and answer threads you could have brought these questions to, but if youre gonna be lazy whatever hahha. All I gotta say is California is the best place to get bud in the country. It's insanely easy to obtain bud over here. As for your med card, all you need to do is get your California drivers license with your place of residence in cali and you can get your card. Some places will give it to you without any medical records, but just bring anything you can find that says you have your ailment then you will be good. Indoor grown bud is basically always better so grow indoors

12. California and Washington

13. You definitely qualify to get your card with that many problems.