Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a few questions about MMJ card, etc. - Colorado

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by redman1992, Dec 2, 2010.

1. So I just have a couple of questions and was wondering if anyone could possibly help me.

So here they are:

1. If I have an MMJ card and get pulled over, can the police see that I'm MMJ patient on my records (similar to how they can see what tickets, etc. that you have)?

2. So I do have chronic migraines regularly but never took up any action on it with the doctor. I mentioned to him that I have chronic migraines and he said at the time that all he could prescribe me with is vicodin and I'm not a fan of that(makes me feel sick). So now I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to obtain a card because I have no medical history regarding my migraines because I was never prescribed anything for it. So now I'm wondering if I can get a card for my stomach problems. I have an ulcer and recently faced a heavy loss of appetite(lost around 30 lbs. in a month and a half) and now I'm wondering if i can get a card for that.

3. Anyone here from colorado? I was wondering if someone could send me in the direction of a really reputable doctor that requires medical history and one that doesn't.

2. I recently just went and applied for my medical marijuana card in colorado (just moved here).

1. its medical related. therefor its private stuff. the only people that would
    see if you had one would be if you were applying for a government job.

2. I am 19, From calling a lot of the doctors in the fort collins and denver area, i found
    out that if you are under 21, a lot do want to see some viable proof that you have a
    condition and that your not just a pothead with a lame excuse. All i did was bring
    in a perscription of my vicodin that sais on the label intended for migraines.
    if your over 21 dont worry about it. even if your under 21 im sure its not hard to find
    one that honestly will just sign it over to you

3. The mmj system in colorado is a little fucked. you go see a doctor, and when you get a referal from him, he will tell you that you have to wait 35 days until you can actually go buy anything (new thing i think). and during those 35 days the state can reject you. but that can only happen if you're doctor doesnt meet standards or qualifications.

I advise to go on craigslist, find the cheapest evaluation. AND MAKE SURE OF THE FOLLOWING... it could really fuck you over, and cost you....

so just find a doctor that is cheap (or pay if you feel safer with one more expensive and have money to spend)

go here... https://www.dora.state.co.us/pls/real/PPR_SEARCH_GUI.show_page

look them up on that... IT HAS TO SAY ACTIVE on there status. not active with restricitions. only active. if its not he will refer you and youll end up finding out that the state has rejected you because of a sanctioned doctor.

but clerical errors are the only way the state can reject you.

3. Thanks man that helps alot. Do you know what section under craigslist that I would find doctor evaluations?

4. Nevermind. I found a really good and reputable doctor that was recommended by a few patients so i think I'm set. Thank god.

5. This is my exact question, only in my case im moving to CO this upcomming 2011 summer in the Boulder area. Would you care me asking for that doctor's name, location etc in a private message??
    Btw im 20 and turning 21 the November after I move out there