Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a few q's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by novicesmker, Dec 30, 2008.

1. hey guys, whats up
    i just smoked 2 days ago for the first time. i smoked a bowl (fith of a gram) of what my friend said was some low-mids indica. i liked the high alot, even though it wasn't much of a high. i felt more ike just sitting on my couch. So i just had a few q's for you guys.
    1. is there anyway i could get a high that would make me want to go do stuff.?
    2. could you guys put pics of grams, and 8ths on here so i know how big they are. ive looked all over, but i can't find pictures with them compared to anything.
    3. if any of u guys live near encinitas CA, could you guys tell me where some headshops are?]
    4. when your high, what type of things do you like to do?

thanks guys:smoking:
    PS. i know the names bad, i don't know what i was thinking when i made it.

2. Don't blaze when your driving.
    Me and my friends have discovered we'll honestly sit in the car the whole time haha.
    unless we have to do some shit...

3. i like to take a nature walk in the woods with a two paper joint. nature is friggin incredible when you're blitzed. especially woodpeckers - i can watch those tits for hours

4. 1. you smoked indica, if you want a less "lazy" high i would recommend going with sativa strains.
    2. Its hard to compare size as the bud could be dense or fluffy but an eighth is 3.5 grams, so if you are unsure when you buy it just ask your dealer to weigh it in front of you. After you see an eighth a few times you can generally tell how much weed something is based on that.
    3. i live in northern cali but im not sure where encinatas is, if you could give me more specific details i might be able to help you out.
    4. Anything i normally do, being high just enhances it. Can't go wrong on a nice walk, movies, video games, any sports or activities you like to do etc.

5. a joint wont make you more active, its just gunna be a mellower high if its still indica...and headies isnt another word for sativa....