Just A Fantasy...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dizzy, Apr 30, 2022.

1. I really would love to time travel, but there are SO many consequences that come with it, so i may not choose that one lol. I think it would be cool to be able to fly, and invisibility would be pretty dope too!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Thank You For The Reply. You Have Some Good Choices Right There. I Agree Bout The Times Travel Too. I Like Your Other 2 Invisibility Or Flying Would Be Awesome Too. What Do You Think Of Mines?

~Toni~

3. I Still Goin With My 1st Choice Tho. I So Wish That Would Happen To Me An Give Me Those Powers. I Would Never Ask For Anyting Again.

OAN Do Anyone Else Think Pyrokinesis Would Be Cool?

~Toni~

4. You would never be at a loss for a light......
    smoke-joint.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Yea Literally Lol Or You Would Always Have A Way For Self Defense Too If Somebody Attacks You.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. How about a "Bring People Together" power. If there's an argument, disagreement, political problem, even traffic jams, it would be great to have a super power to solve it. Bring people together! Stoppin' all those hassles.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. That Isa Good Idea! Thanks For The Reply!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Toni - I'm pleased you liked it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yes!!! That would be a wonderful gift. Several people on the planet have/had this gift I think...Ghandi, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King, Jesus! :D
    We can all have that gift if we work at it, it's not a fantasy. :love-m3j:

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. I would love to have a power that kills mental illness and makes us all strong and sane. It could be a Fire power that burns away lies we tend to believe about being "crazy" and just know nothing but the TRUTH. Any abuse we ever suffered, any fears or confusion about it would just be burned away in one fell swoop!
    It could also be like music or a singing voice that drowns out the voices in our heads from skitzophrenia, PTSD, bipolar or whatever. We can draw on this power any time we get stuck in a nightmare. Eliminate all the nightmares in one fell swoop! Put Big Pharma out of business!
    Smoke more weed too! :passtheshit::love-m3j:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I Still Stickin With My First Choice On Page 1. I Wish There Was A Way For Me To Get Like That.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow KK Thats Creative AF. Nice Choice Sis!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Thanks. Did You See My Choice On The First Page? Whatcha Think?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes I did see it. It's a great power to defend yourself against threats. I think you would be invulnerable or at least very close to that. It's also very dynamic and would be fun to see the movie where the star had that superpower. It would be quite fantastic and thrilling to watch on the screen.

I can tell you, I wouldn't mess with anyone who had it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Thank You For Sayin That. I Glad You Like My Choice Too. Do You Have Any Other Choices As Well?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. When I was a kid, I used to daydream about being able to fly. Wouldn't that be great?
    I also thought the ability to become invisible could come in quite handy although at the time, I think my ideas for using it were mostly illegal. Like sneaking into a bank or other places where I could get stuff. Kids aren't always the smartest when it comes to superpowers. LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Yup I Definetly Agree With You Bout Bein Able To Fly Or Be Invisible But Only If You Could Do It An Stop At Will. Haha I Feel You Bout The Illegal Stuff Too Tho I Bet Alotta People Thought That. It Would Be Cool AF If You Could Turn Other Objects You Holding Invisible Too. Same Eith Teleporting You Know You Should Be Able To Telleport Other Tings An People With You If You Got That Power.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Wow it would be great to be able to turn things into something else. Like money! Wouldn't it be great to be able to turn utility bills into actual 100 or 1000 bills? :D
    Also I would love to have the power to just get high anytime I want without even smoking weed...in case I run out and don't have the money to get more!!! :smoking-banana:

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Lol All Good Ideas Sis.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I want the power to teleport, damnit lol! I'm lazy tho lol. I hate even getting up to use the bathroom. But if I could teleport back and forth from there as well as any place I want, even other countries??? Sah-WEEEET!!!! :D :D :D :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1