Just A Fantasy...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dizzy, Apr 30, 2022.

1. @Tokintb12 WBU Have Any Second Choice At All?

~Toni~

2. I would want teleportation powers, to just get myself places without having to take a bus or a train or rely on anyone to drive me. I would also love to have the power to stop someone in their tracks before they attack me... just freeze them and hold them there until I can get the cops on them. I wouldn't mind having mind manipulation powers merely for the purpose of stopping people before they attack me or someone else I love... just try to put something else in their minds to distract them. I wouldn't use them to hurt anyone tho or make them do something they don't want to do. I would just use them for protection in a pinch. I would love to have the power to control the elements, water, air, fire, earth and call on those powers to fight demonic beings or demons in human flesh who hurt people and do crappy things. I love your choices too sis! Very creative. I can't think of anything else I want to do rn but if I come up with anything I will be back here lol. Cool thread!

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Wow Sis You Want Alotta Powers Huh! :D Those Choices You Make Are All Cool AF Tho I Will Say That. I Think Teleporting Would Be Lit You Could Go Anywhere On Earth In Less Then A Second! Nobody Could Ever Catch You For Anyting Either. That Having Control Of The Elements Wouldn't Be Bad Either! Very Good One KK! You Right Too Bout Mind Control Nobody Could Ever Attack You. That's Why That Was My Second Choice. Thank For Liking My 1st One Too Wouldn't That Be Amazing Sis?

~Toni~

4. I guess I should have moved this conversation here. Anyone play City of Heroes or City of Villains?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. What Power Would You Want To Have If They Were Real?

~Toni~

6. I'd have to go with Deadpool's healing factor. Trip down the stairs and break a leg? Just walk it off, it'll be fine.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Thank You For The Reply An Great Choice. Dead Pool Can Heal From Almost Anyting Even Gettin Limbs Amputated Lol They Just Grow Back So You Would Be Really Bad @$$.Do You Think My Choice Back In The First Page Cool Too?

~Toni~

8. Storm powers would be wicked. Piss you off? ZZZap!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yea Storm One Of My Favs! She Can Control Any Weather. Lol Do You Like My Choice Tho?

~Toni~

10. 3rd Choice I Would Say Would Be Telekinesis Lol Bein Able To Move People An Objects With My Mind Would Be Amazing!

~Toni~

11. Invisible I’d b peeping on everyone

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Lol You Wild! Thank You For The Reply Tho. Good Choice.

~Toni~

13. Also I Think It Would Be Cool To Just Straight Up Be Able Too Shoot Deadly Lazers Or Electricity Or Fire Or Ice (Like Ice Man) From You Hands Too.

~Toni~

14. MV5BNmE4MGMzMWYtZjI4MC00MTU5LTgwYTktMmM0YjM3ODAxZGEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ3MTk3NTg@._V1_.jpg

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Polymath IQS

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. What Do That Mean?

~Toni~

17. Basically polymath person with super smart

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Had a funny conversation with someone a very long time ago, he wanted the power to regenerate. Counter argument was it would be an awful power cause the moment you lost your head it would be like resetting yourself to infant stage and that it wouldn’t be you as the original would be dead (Who if you have a significant other they will be sleeping with aft . Imagine a super hero who had to relearn everything each time they died.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. #60 Dizzy, Jun 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    N/M

~Toni~