Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a dry mouth or dehydrated?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by londoner81, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hi there, first post from a rookie...

After smoking a joint, my mouth gets really dry. How much water should I be drinking to counter this? Just enough of a sip to resolve the dry mouth? Or is there actually some dehydration going on that means I should be drinking more?

2. just drink some water while you're puffin'
    stay high :smoke:

3. Half a glass is probably good enough.

4. i hear cotton mouth is due to dehydration...

5. Drink as much as you want. Do what makes you happy, that's what it's all about :smoke:

6. It's just dry mouth, nothing to be worried about. Grab a glass of water or tropicana before you smoke, there's no specific amount you should be drinking, just until your mouth feels better. I usually smoke and have little breaks inbetween to drink and do stuff. As long as you're drinking while you're smoking you shouldn't have a problem. Just make sure you have stuff to drink if you're smoking outside.