Just a crazy thought...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by HighPoint 420, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Just a crazy thought...
    Know how states can detatch from the USA , now, I am not huge on laws, but what if this was to play out...

States that were pro 'citizen choice ' started to allow a group of people buying land that could be a sub state idea. So, this group of people owns thier own little 'state', letting them create laws / beliefs , etc.

Not sure if you see where my thought is going, of it its pointless, but I thought it someday might be a possibility... Obviously, with the way things are now, no matter YOUR laws, or the STATE laws, the FED laws are >...

2. Just like Peter Griffins Petoria!

3. This happened in the civil war.. Didn't turn out so well. plus they passed laws outlawing secession soooo

4. how can you buy land thats already owned by someone.?

5. All great input, loving the ideas thrown around. As far as how do you buy already owned land.., I don't know, shit changes though , I am sure if push came to shove, possibly your fucked out land if this were to happen. Just crazy talk though in a big picture, but what if... :smoke:

6. Isn't it kind of unconstitutional to outlaw something that we founded the country on?

lol

7. Do you think our country has any interest in being constitutional?

8. Kinda what I am talking about with owning property...

9. Kind of like Native American "reservations?" The feds have even infiltrated those promising "safety."

10. "Eminent Domain" if your name is "State or Federal Government."

11. No shit... Thats kinda spooky...

12. Just saw an 80 year old wheelchair bound lady last night on the news whose farm is being proposed to be turned into a highway interchange under eminent domain against her will. It's been around, well... forever. ;)

13. Sounds like people would try to take over other people's 'states' for their own.

14. well of course not, look at the cannabis laws, just pointing out the obvious for shits and gigs ;)