Just a couple of questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChiefinKief, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I will go ahead and apologize for how long this might become.

So, I'm completely new to growing anything, I've never grown anything in my life, but I've gotten really interested in growing and I'm going to go into it this summer. I'm pretty much going in blind and all of the stickies / videos / books I've found on the subject just throw so much information at me that it's kind of hard to take in being completely new to *any* of this. So I thought I might throw a couple of questions out and see what I get.

I have 4 Bubba Kush seeds which I'm germing now, since this is all that I have I plan on trying to get a female and male together to breed myself a few more by the end and hopefully at least one female to go alone. I live at high altitude, it's very humid, and plan on growing outdoors just because it seems simple. I'd like something with a relatively high yield (i'm only growing for myself and whichever friends i might decide to share with). I'd like something hard to screw up too, haha.

So, Would a seed like Northern Lights do well in this sort of environment? I've heard that this strain is very durable and yields well.

If I wish to obtain another strain, which would be best for that sort of environment?

Now, obtaining seeds.. something I'm a little paranoid about. Ordering online in a non mmj state, what are the consequences?