Just a couple of Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unoit, Mar 21, 2006.

1. i was concerned about bud rot but its super dry here this autunm... :) .so there all good for outside..

2. quit acting like an idiot..

you two had a sort of 'contest' going to see who was right. You claimed that he was treating one plant better than the other, or cheating..lying to win the 'contest'.

So quit playing stupid.

thc101

3. HIGH All, hey THC....*LOL* contest....na...just wanted to try it his way as I've never done it before......even though I haven't finished....Don't Prune your Leaves like he does....unless you have time and like watching things grow slowly.

Filling up and out...Grow baby Grow....

Edit: jeezzzz wonder if I should have put the light in the pic.....well the 400 will be out in a few days and the 1000 will be up.

Attached Files:

4. Perhaps thats where you went wrong... following a thread that was tyring to prove the plant would not die or slow down. I never told anyone to take EVERY leaf off, that was just a thread to prove the plant would not die, and i didnt do it on barely alive plants either.

5. Ya know, I think i'm gonna have to side with Dier. Seeing how Unoit and Tetra... and

now THC101 are the "old schoolers" and Dier is the "new kid on da block" It's

becoming more obvious i think that this has become almost like a bullying situation.

I think that if you'r gonna talk shit about how someone does a certain 'method' you

should do it in a controlled enviroment. Since you can't keep two BB's identical in

PPM or any of that shit I think you should do it in a tub. Seems only fair right??

Dier,

Dude, i give props to ya bra. You've practically pulled your wang outta your pants and

slapped these *****s(not meant in a hateful way) in the forehead. You're killin them

bra with there own words, LOL. Fucking GREAT entertainment! Keep up the good work.

BTW I'm sooooooooo foooking higgggh

6. Thats how i feel about this....

7. Dier has been cool with everyone.... And you guys hate on him.... Thats fucked up....

8. HIGH All, couldn't do "That Four Letter Swear Word" and had to come home....do you grow Shouse?

As for talking shit...ya ok. as for the tubs...I think since his orgianl thread was done in soil...that's what I'm growing to do.

As for taking every Leaf O.F.F.F. I just followed your dirctions Dier and prune just The Big Fan Leaves...

9. Fucked up...ya ok..how do you think I felt when he told everyone I was doing everything to fuck it up (Plant 2)..from drowning it to keeping it out of the light *LOL*....no that's Fucked up!!!

As far as the PPM is concerned eveything was the same until Plant 1 started to suck up more juice...*LOL*..you guys believe what you want and grow how you want.

Edit: as to killing Plants I would you to look where the re line is..Plant 2 Alive and kicking....

Edit: now I have to lay down...room's spinning again..

Attached Files:

10. I bet it yields more thatn the other plants :)

hehe, guys lets stop already, let him try in soil i never did it in hydro so i would not know how it would react..

Unoit, heres the current situation with my bubble bucket :) check the window height your house :)

and yes i topped the buds, aint no damn way i will not be doing that :)

11. Bullying? I don't see where you get this from..

what you must not understand is Unoit is making an example. Diers undetailed method could kill alot of new growers plants that come here to get RELIABLE information.

Unoit, you get the jist of it, I'm trying to put it in the easiest words possible. If your not precise with what you say these kids like to switch it up.

THC101

12. Well hopefully my step by step side by side comparison explains it better for everyone. Like i said the thread he is basing it on was just to prove a point, not for growing, eitehr way his plant should not have died or slowed down by doing it.

13. HIGH All, so your saying the Thread was just to prove a point, not for growing....I know I don't read da engla to good....my Plant slowed down by doing it..

So what are you trying to say here????

I'll keep saying people don't prune All your Big Fan Leaves O.F.F.F. it will slow your Plant down.....I've done many a indoor grow...how many for you Dier?

14. LOL... Should have known that was coming... LOL unoit... come up with somthing ulse... Everyone knows Dier is more of a outside grower..... But what works outside will work inside.... I cant beleave i didnt know that was comin..

15. HIGH All, *LOL* I thought someone would like it....sorry but what works outside will not Always work inside....and to tell you the truth...not that I lied..but no way I'd do this to my outdoors plants..but hey that's just me ok...*LOL*

16. Oh and I'm sure he'll agree but indoors is just a bit different than outdoors...

17. Finishing up my 2nd right now :)

and tons more outdoor, whats the difference? if you ask me outdoor is alot harder due to insects/bugs.

18. Nope absolutely no difference other than elecricity bill. Oh wait outdoor gives bigger buds :)

19. HIGH All, *LOL* shit must have read between the lines again....didn't you have Problems with doing BB's indoor and didn't get it right till you came here? Here outside...bugs are the last thing I'm worried about...slugs are our number 1 killer. Never had Bugs kill a plant outside...inside yup.

20. what the hell does bubble buckets have to do with outdoor??/

Im saying growing soil outdoors vs indoors is absolutely no difference.

bug problems inside and not outside LOL... must be one dirty house.

PS never said "KILL" plants, but they are a pest while growing.