Just a couple of Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unoit, Mar 21, 2006.

1. HIGH All, didn't call me a lier...ya ok. You say I've kept the water level low on one and HIGH in the other. One plant is closer to "The Light"....and you saying

" We dont know what your doing, you could be saying your doing it but be doing the exact opposite just because "you cant stand seeing a plant hacked" and want the idea done away with."...now if that's not calling me a lier, I quess I have a different defination of it.

Seeing as this side by side comparision is All wrong...no fucking problem..just went 12/12 and I'll be doing a fucking tub...what will he come up with after that one tetra???

2. HIGH All, no Dier your doing pretty good job of that All by yourself.

And my "experiment" is an attempt to show new growers that that doing "The Dier Method" WILL SLOW DOWN your plants...*LOL* man *LOL*.

Edit: come on 2 months....grow quick for me......

3. I will give you a controlled experiment in Soil to go against your "controlled" Hydro.

and i will start the thread tonight, i will go out and buy the following.

4 x 3ft flourescents mounted on custom adjustable table top hanger.

The plants will be 2 Seedlings of the 8 Supergirls i have, i have 4 that are exactly the
    same size and shape and amount of leafs.

I will put them side by side under this lamp setup.

I will on one do LST w/ Pruning and the other the "Leave it alone dont like hacked plants Unoit/THC" way.

They will both get :

1. Same Lighting
    2. Same Soil (i wount even use my own mixture i use regular potting soil)
    3. Same Watering Amount/Fequency (until my pruned plant of coz starts sucking it up
    faster than the "leave it alone plant" coz its bigger and stronger)
    4. Same Nutrients. (if your leave it alone plant coz its staying small cant handle the
    larger dosage the bigger prune plant requires then im sorry).

in addition :

I will be taking pictures every time i touch or do anything to LST/Pruned Plant showing what i have done and also give a side by side of both plants together.

As soon as A root is showing out of the bottom of the pot on either plant it will transplated in another larger pot.

I will also assume you agree what i have in brackets above, that when plant needs to be transplanted it should be transplanted, which in turn means it would require more water to support its root system as well as stronger nutrients for the larger plant (whichever one that will be).

I will set the experiment Veg time for 4 weeks.

Let me know if you agree on the above experiment parameters, and also take note i am also taking a risk here as i dont know how the Supergirl Strain Lends itself to pruning.

4. HIGH All, I couldn't give a fuck Buddy..now start your own thread.

Like I said the room is on 12/12 now..kind of makes me sad I Hacked my KM...oh well...Just have to wait for 2 more months for this lier to start a new grow.

So this thread will be about the Ak99's and WR....pics soon of those as it's night for everyone right now.

5. maybe thats your problem, you hacked it instead of pruning it ;)

Build your control tub, I'll do it in soil, lets see who proves the technique wrong.

6. HIGH All, yes Dier I did everything to fuck up that plant...grab a fucking brain!!!!!!

Edit: oh and when you do this post your pics on this server it won't let you down.......

7. Not a problem, makesure you sticky it as well under advanced techniques when i prove it right as well.

8. Ya ok *LOL*....

9. I think you are doing all the new grows a favor with this experiment.. It dosen't surprise me that when he was proven wrong deir came up with so many excuses(reminds me of my five year old lol)..
    Also he says hes going to do another side by side of his own in soil Starteing from SEED. Now I might be wrong but i dont think so, but Clones are the only way to do an experiment and it be correct, I say this because SEEDS even of the same genetics grow different from each other. The only way to have equal plants is to have 2 clones of the same mother Am i right or am i right??

10. HIGH All, you are absolutely correct my Friend this has to be done with clones...which I'll be doing, they will be of same Mother same size same Root size and I'll be taking pics as I know I'm right and he can grow fuck himself.

Edit: if the HIGHer UPs think I've overstep my Mod status...Please remove me from it...as being called a Lier was the last straw for me and I can no longer sit on the Fence.

11. Yo Refugee!!!!

I'll prove it with a week fucking seedling!!!! just to prove my point... I asked if he had
    a problem with any of what i suggested and he had no comments to make.

Clone have the same genetics yes, but one clone could root totally different than the next and grow slower as well, whats your point???

Plus if i have 2 seedlings that have grown at the exact same rate from beginning there is no reason to think they would not continue doing so.

My tub and BB were clones off the same mother yet they grew totally different, and i didnt touch those plants either. So so much for your Genetics Theory.

12. Hey Buddy I told you, I have no respect for you and you can go fuck yourself...calling me a fucking liar was it and I'm not fucking sitting here and taking it..I have no advice for you as I don't give a fuck...I will still tell new growers "your" method will SLOW DOWN your plants and you could go play with your little weaklings All you want....here we will use clones.

Edit: your clones ened up being different *LOL*..fuck man I've heard just about everything now *LOL* fuck *LOL*

13. *LOL* now clones are fucking different *LOL*...aaaahhhh man your just too fucking much!!!!!!!!

Edit: *LOL* had to quote this as you might know it could change tommorrow *LOL*

14. Let me just start off by saying that ALL of you guys are acting like children!!

Simple fact of the matter is What works for One may not work for another, so why

and degrade each other!?!? This is like some kind of petty civil war goin on when we

should all be coming together learning and sharing our ideas and methods. I don't

believe Dier would lie to us about his experimenting and I don't think Unoit and THC

lie as well. I think all this arguing has made us forget why we're really hear and the

spiritual peace that Marijuana gives to us.

I think we should just roll up a fatty, quit trying to prove people wrong and just do

whatever method You feel most comfortable with and accept new ways with open arms.

15. Thank you, clones it will be, and PPP at that which i know lends itself very well to pruning, you had a better chance making me look bad if i had used the Supergirls from seeds, but hey its what you suggest.

PS no need for me to be editing posts to change what i say... Unlike some people i know.
    and no not you Unoit.

PSS. english language is very specific, i did not say the Clones were different i said they Grew Totally different, so so much for your Genetics Theory of them growing exactly the same just because its a clone off the same mother.

16. HIGH All, **well he started it** *LOL* yes Shouse and sorry...but someone calls me a lier..well I just can't sit here and take it and I have never call Dier a lier...and he had no reason to call me one...I just never agreed with his method and went to try it...well I was shit on and didn't like it!!!

Edit:

Whatever Buddy *LOL*.........

17. YOu may be right deir, about the clones rooting different and growing faster than another, but whos to say one of your seeds dosent root better than one another.. in my experince CLONES GROW ALOT MORE UNIFORM than SEEDS. Even if they do have the same growth rate, useing seeds you have no real control. One may lean more towards stativa and grow taller OR more indica and stay shorter and bushier. I still say you need two clones of the same mother. HEll I'm sure unoit takes enough clones that he could use 2 that root at the same time and shit.. You wont prove anything to me by useing seeds... I personally will not hack a plant in the way that you do.(unless Ed George, or someone writes "THE BIG BOOK ON HOW TO RAPE YOUR PLANT"lol) and than i prolly still wont do it...

18. HIGH All, *LOL* how to rape your plant *LOL*....nope sorry won't do that till Harvest *LOL*..Thanks for the laugh OG.....oh ya I'll make sure everything I do with be done the same and clones will have the same size roots ect....maybe I'll have a weaker rooted one be the plant I won't touch.

19. Believe i said "Clones it is".. just in case you missed that.

20. How did they grow different????? Not that I give a Fuck but someone else might.

Edit:

*LOL* no read the lines...

Edit 2: and how do we know these clones won't be different *LOL*...mine will be the same..just like Mom *LOL*..

Edit 3: ahhhh maybe because you "rape" one and not the other *LOL*