Just a ? about this site..

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by PartyBoy16, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Has anyone bought shit from here? Is it really safe and shit?

2. #2 BungaJack, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    ya i have bought a bong from the city and its safe dude.

But look other places also before u decide on buying from GC. i think the over price stuff a lil

3. Yes, this site is legit. Also, it is against the rules to talk about other websites that you can buy from on the forums. Just a warning to avoid bans.

4. I know but i think GC is a lil overpriced on a few of there items. Thats my .02

5. While some of their stuff is pricey, the 2 times I've ordered pipes from GC they've been absolutely amazing! Solid shape, very thick, good smoke flow, etc. Basically, if you want a pipe that you know is going to be quality and unique, get it from GC (personal exp here)

6. I love the piece that i bought from here came in a plain white box shipped inside the US of A

7. just go to a headshop...

although the bongs are cheaper than at most headshops

8. Was there a customs sticker on it saying it was a smoking pipe???? Because I was asking some friends about ordering some seeds, and they said something like:

1. If you order anything USPS, then they search unmarked boxes, bud fedX and UPS doesnt.

2. Boxes coming in from out of country get searched 100 % of the time..

I honestly dont know if I should believe either, because I have ordered seeds offline before, but would like it if someone with some experience in this could better inform me?

9. Mine came w/ a sticker on it sayin fragel in orange tape.

10. was that seeds or a glass piece?

11. Completely not true, do you know how long that would take if they checked every single package that comes from over seas? Fuckin forever, thats how long.

12. yeah man i mailed them cash one time to buy some stuff, and it worked out fine, mine came in a reebok box

13. I agree wit hyou ont his, may surprise you, but we are working on it!

14. Keep in mind that Grasscity.com does not sell seeds to the US. :)

15. Hey man, yeah I know grasscity doesnt.... I was talking about seed bank. They will ship anywhere, just trying to be safe.