Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juss Came off a T-Break...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CtownAmbassador, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Aight i juss came off a t-break monday and it was great all thanks to my homie that i call my brother...anyway we smoked about 3 blunts juss the 2 of us and when i finally got home i was hungry as fukk i went to fix me somethin to eat and it seemed as though my limbs juss had shutdown on me. i mean it felt as though i was lifting a 50 pound wieght when i went to reach on the refigerator, i mean i kept trying to make my plate but eventually i juss had to give up and go lay down for a while. i was juss wonderin has this ever happened to somebody else or is it juss me. P.S. my t-break was only like 3 weeks....

2. i guess its juss me then

3. Give it a little more time than 16 minutes bro. I came off a T-break of 2 months a few weeks ago and it was like I had never smoked before. I was laughing my ass off, cotton mouth, hungry, everything. T-breaks are kind of fun, ha.