Jus rolled my first Joint!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by White Smoke, Mar 29, 2009.

1. it's a bit loose but should do work. :smoking:

2. Grats man, J's are fun. Should post up a pic, and work on tightening them up.

3. i smoked it already lol sorry i'm pretty high right now. I've been smoking bowls for about a year almost so this was MY first J. i was too loose and i had to use bible paper... i hate bible paper need to get some rollin paper ASAP.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. Well thats one what to get jesus into ur heart.

5. laugh my ass off

6. congrats

you should deff. post a pic tho dude

7. if you dont have a lot of weed or the only time you can practice them is when youre gonna smoke. go pick up some cheap tobacco, top is like 2 bucks for a pouch and papers. and practice with them. thats what i did when i started rolling js

and congrats man, its always a great to be rolling. cause your smoking your own work.
    i recommend trying juicy j raspberries. great tasting papers and real easy to roll

8. can i get them at the gas station?

9. yup, 99c for a 25pack of some jobs

10. the cheap tobacco yea. most dont have juicys though, hit up a tobacco or head shop

11. lol thats funny shit.

12. I also learned how to roll this past week. It was very successful if I do say so myself. :smoking:

Now I want to roll all the time to get the practice and save the money on cigarettes.