jus got asked out!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crispy21, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hey GC Ima dude and this sexy ass girl jus asked me to go wit her to see paranormal activity 3 .. 1 day after my birthday! Things are finaly turning around for me. Anyone else feeling good rite now? :)

2. Nice dude,

where were you guys?

3. She actually txted and asked me don't u love wen girls do that and take out all the hardwork for us?

4. Finally asked the girl I've been chasin for a year out last night and got a yes real quick...so I can relate completely! Good feeling isn't it?

5. He'll yea bro ^ and even better she blazes up too so it's gonna be a fun night

6. I wish i could say the same as you guys /:
    Unfortunately the girl i was chasing for around 2 months who last week told me she loves me and we were planning on maybe dating in the future (we talked everyday and on the phone too) and then Monday she just says she might be dating some guy soon /: and she is so i'm a little out of it right now.

7. Damn bro hopefully things turn around I've learned to try to not dwell on one girl for a while if she's hot then ur good enuf to get someone else good luck!

8. Haha yea man well i'm chilling and blazing with this chill stoner girl i know and blazed with a few times before! :) (The girl mentioned in my last post didn't even know i toked and would label me a druggie if she found out)

9. That's awesome man. Hope it all works for you.

I've been flirting with a super cool girl I met at a party a couple weeks ago, but our schedules are so damn conflicting. We've both asked each other to get together at different times, and it just hasn't worked out. Damn it!

10. Fuck bitches :cool:

11. What, the, fuck?

12. My thoughts exactly.

13. #14 JDi, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    Removed this post, accidentally double posted (see 2 below)

14. I'm feelin great. Mornin wood taken care of ;)

15. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Hey GC Ima dude and this sexy ass girl jus asked me to go wit her to see paranormal activity 3 .. 1 day after my birthday! Things are finaly turning around for me. Anyone else feeling good rite now? :)[/quote]

Yeah bro I met this amazing girl on Friday and hung out with her most of Friday night then like 6pm-2am on Saturday and when we were smoking, when she passed me the pipe and lighter and our hands touched...haha yeah it was pretty great lol it was just really special for me. She fell asleep next to me at like 1am, then before I left I told her I had to leave and I gave her a big hug haha it was amazing

and yeah I feel the same way about stuff turning around finally.

16. Yo best thing to do wen smoking wit a girl.. Have her take a hit and then kiss her and let her blow it in ur mouth ..best high ever ;)