jus a lil pikup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dustin6908, Oct 21, 2009.

1. i wish i would of got pics of my pink stars rools for yall but they got atten to fast

but some blue footballs 1mg xanax and some homegrown from a friend def dank liight green resin infested budds picked up 5 grams the night b4 last but it got smoked good on the stars so this is whats left bout a g and a half and 20 of the footballs:smoking:

1020091547-00.jpg

2. what part of nc are you getting stars in dude?
    and nice bud and footballs

3. #3 dustin6908, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    they came from greenville buddy brought down when he came to stay two had me rollin good vey clean pill he has got the constant stamp for a year straight

i usally sont buy pills i aint got a good connect all ive seen is skittles bull shit some good some bad some amped some way weak

i get molly up in charlotte its bomb as hell stronger that those stars but not insanley much, them stars are the best rollpills ive tooken there a pink with white splotches and there a cut out and there soft not a real hard press ive tooken them more than once on diff ocasions he gets em from a friend from a source so not much varience really in quality

4. sounds pretty good dude

im near charlotte as well

5. how is that 1.5g?

6. umm the weed ways 1.5 on tha scale thats how.
    why ask a question like that? like ur all noing or summin.

anyways time to :smoking: haha

7. some buds and some footballs.

looks like some sunshine right there :)

put a smile on my face ten feet wide ha.

8. I think he might be asking how it is like is it good.....

9. o my bad yea man its some suiper fluff homegrown from a friend its really light green and crystal coated good suff he gave me 5g's for 40

i always jus picked up an o of some diff homegrown ill post pics later

10. Woah
    It took me 20 minutes to realize that's a smiley face..

11. haha yea it is:D:smoking:

12. lol hahah.

a lil slow today are we ?;)