Jurrasic park imax stoned.

Discussion in 'General' started by StuckInMyMinddd, Apr 7, 2013.

1. I'm going to this later tonight, gonna blaze before hand. I'm excited.

2. Sounds fun, Just went saw Evil Dead last night with all of us pretty high and it turned out to be a pretty awesome movie

3. Daaaaamnnn.....Soo

[​IMG]

Bro.......I hope you enjoy it!! :smoke: You seeing it in 3d?

4. just try to remember that the dinosaurs can't get you

5. My first thought was ketchup HAHA. You're so...angry ketchup??

I'm jelly too!! I LOVE Jurrasic park 1 and 2.

6. GUYSSSS. the movie was fucking amazing. I honestly felt like I was with the crew amidst all the drama and action. I felt like I was one with the dinosaurs. That was an awesome experience. I DEFINITELY suggest you all getting super baked and going watching it!

7. man my parents took me to that when it first came out for my 2nd or 3rd birthday. been hooked on it ever since. i wanna go see it pretty bad, the original was already amazingly well done for its time, the new one has to be stellar.

8. Saw that movie 8 times in the theatre when it came out..imax 3d would be the shit

9. Its the same movie just in 3d

10. Yeah I know its the same one but they remastered everything in it to make it look more up to date.

11. Damn haha, I can say that I am pretty jealous cause I definetly wont haveany money to go see it while it is still in theaters, but atleast I got to see Evil Dead stoned:D Maybe on 420 Ill go see it

12. They are coming out with part 4 though