Jurassic World-Dominion!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, May 3, 2022.

1. Anybody Lookin Forward To This Newest Film In The Jurassic World Series? Should Be Lit If It Like The Others. An I Heard...
    There Gonna Be New Dinos An Plus The Human Characters For Both Jurassic World An Jurassic Park Finna Be In There Too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Definitely in on this T, my feathered friends are descendent's of the dinosaurs & you know im a creature person:)...

Blue the Velociraptor, what a smart fella:metal:...

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank You For The Reply Digga. Yea I Knew That Your Feathered Friends Are Descendents Of The Dinosaurs :D I Love Blue Lol Hopefully He In This Movie Too. He Kinda Save The Day In The Last Movie From What I Remember.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heya CT, definitely looking forward to it. And I saw another post you made about superhero powers but now I can't find it. I know you like Superhero's and I know you like games, so I'm wondering if you ever played City of Heroes, or City of Villains. Computer games where you made your own superhero or villain and fought in either the standard game story or each other in free for all zones. Level up and learn new powers, team up with friends, etc. Was an absolute blast. Every now and then a giant monster would appear somewhere in the city and everyone would haul-ass to where it was and you'd have like 50 different superheroes fighting it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Here The Link To My thread. Just A Fantasy... An No I Never Play That Game But It Sound Really Awesome. Do You Have A Super Hero Or Villain On There? That Game Sound Really Cool TBH I Think Ima Check It Out. Thank You For Tellin Me!

~Toni~

6. The game disappeared a while back, but it's back now. Since it's a multi-player game it has to have dedicated servers. The original game was subscription based I think and though it made money it still shut down. BUT the game was so popular that someone kept a private server running somehow. Word got out maybe a year or two ago and there was so much demand that they decided to open it up to the public again. In order to play it you have to download and install a third party program that runs it. I can either look for the links I used, but it's probably best if you look for them. Go to youtube and search for " City of Heroes Homecoming". Explains step by step how to download and install, tons of videos on favorite superhero builds, favorite costumes, favorite powers, etc. Plenty of gameplay video so you can see if it looks interesting. Build as many characters as you want, try as many powers as you want. I generally don't trust third party software, but I did this time. No regrets so far. It is one of my top 10 all time games.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. What Characters An Powers Are Your Favorite In There?

~Toni~

8. A couple tips for COH if you decide to play. Pick 1 server. Any characters you make will be stored there. You can play on different servers but you'll have to make new characters for each server. Also if you want to play with friends they have to be on the same server. You can spend hours just picking costumes and colors for your characters, almost infinite choices. Same goes with the controls and what shows onscreen. Random 'Best Costume' contests pop up now and then. Most night there is usually a dance party under the statue in Atlas City. For your first 'Travel' power I would pick flight. Easy to fly away if a fight is too hard.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Oh Ok...You Can Check Out My Other Thread If You Wanna Reply To My question In There Too :)

~Toni~

10. A fun one to play is Pets. You don't have any real powers yourself, but you summon 'Pets' to fight for you. The higher the level, the stronger and more pets you control. If playing a defender I usually don't pick Healing, I let someone else do that. But playing a Bubbler is kind of fun. You cast protection bubbles around other players and/or big ones around a group. Healers get bitched at because they aren't healing fast enough, lol, but bubblers get bitched at for not recharging bubbles fast enough.

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Tell us more could be fun

• Creative Creative x 1

12. Hoping its not another Indiana Jones Crystal Skull
    Potential but falls short

Waiting on the Sandman movie and hope they bring Death:The High Cost of Living
    content.jpeg Death_the_High_Cost_of_Living_Vol_1_1.jpg

Good comics
    Hellblazer is another

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Lol What I Posted In The First Post Is All I Know Bout It So Far V :)

Thank You For The Reply Tokin. What The Sandman About?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

14. I know of only this for now out very soon:
    The best players from around the world are gathered to be Russell's lab rats on his new game, anything could happen. Everyone has their eyes on the prize, which will give them a second chance at life. Greed will take over friendship, allies will become enemies and the unexpected will come with every move you make in this made-up world infested with dinosaurs. HERE

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. I'll check it out. After seeing the trailer (and the last 2 movies) I have low expectations for this one.

16. Thank You For The Reply. You Didn't Like The Last 2?

~Toni~

17. #18 DaPhats, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 9, 2022
    I thought the last 2 were a bit disappointing. I'm generally not a fan of remakes and reboots sicne it's just the same thing over again. I want originality or a continuation of the story, not a rehash. The first reboot Jurassic World was just a remake of the original Jurassic Park, and the 2nd one Fallen Kingdom was poorly written and straight up silly at times.

I guess as I get older I'm looking for good story lines because the visual effects are always going to be good. Action and excitement is easy to make, but a good story isn't.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. #19 Vee, Jun 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2022

Movie out now and EVERYONE is telling me its a bomb to avoid

the director does have experience shooting this stuff but the noise not to go, is deafening

better value elsewhere perhaps Brian and Charles ...lol
    After a particularly harsh winter Brian goes into a deep depression; completely isolated and with no one to talk to, Brian does what any sane person would do when faced with such a melancholic situation. He builds a robot

19. Lol I Make My Own Opinions Bout Movies Not Listen To What Others Say. I Hope You Give It A Chance Too Vostok! That Brian An Charles Movie Look Interesting Too Tho NGL! :)

~Toni~