Junk Mail

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, May 14, 2003.

1. I dunno but is it the CRUELEST THING EVER?!?!?! I mean who here has seen the number and the words- "1 New Message" and has had a little flutter of the heart only to discover that it's fucking BRAVENET writing to tell you about their new fucking member services. I just unsubscribed myself from 4 junk mail thingies- WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Right I'm off to pick up some thai grass Later...

2. If you think that's bad wait until you have 4 email addresses that you check 2 or 3 times a day and nearly everything that you get is junk. That's annoying as fuck. You can "unsubscribe" from their lists but that very rarely works. I'm about to start figuring out phone numbers and stuff and making irate calls. They legally can't keep sending me stuff after I unsubscribe so I'll threaten to sue their asses. Grrrrr...junk mail sucks.

3. The title line in a new book- "social blunders of the stoner world." Featuring such classics as:

"Hey man, why do piles have such a stigma attached to them."

and

"So what's wrong with worms, I allways get the fuckers!!!"

4. you don't need to visit naughty sites if you have kazaa ;) Or more specificly, Kazaa Lite because kazaa has spyware and ads and stuff.