junior9j's aero 60 grow

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by junior9j, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Almost every one of the ones on the outside edge have a string on them to hold em up but are still doing well it is so dense in the one system with 6k Watts on it you can't look up from the bottom and see lights it's crazy and only oneside of it has 30 plants the other is at 20 and the other system is the same way

2. Got me drooling. 6k!! I would love to see 6 over one garden. :D
    mj:smoking:

3. I have 9 k total running in there but the main one get 6 and the other 3 with a 2x2 ebb and flow for a 3 week veg. Under a 1k as well I root clones under a 6 bulb t5 and then they go to veg don't really know what IM doing so IM learning as I go it's fun a little more expensive than I like but fun

4. 9k sea of green would do about 1 to 2 lbs per month correct?

5. IM looking at about 8 per month I think in that ball park trying to break 10

6. I'm only getting 1.5 to 2 with 1k last grow went 110 days total with 45 days veg.
    I got to tighten up and refine my growing practices.:eek:
    You give me something to aspire to.:D

7. I run normally a 14 day veg and then flower but now IM starting them out in a ebb and flow for the perpetual grow thing believe me it's a ton of work

8. I'm working on perpetual myself I know it takes alot of attention but, for me this is not work at all. :D

9. I love doing it for sure I spend a load of time working on them every day

10. What nutrients do you use for flowering??

11. I use a gh 3 part with calmag and a little maxi bloom and dry kool bloom vegan any booster and a 1/2 dose of rapid start

12. Thanks I'm a fan of your set lol

13. Thanks ... Nothing to fancy really just trying my hand at something wish I had a few more things to make it a little better but IM sure the future holds bigger and better .. We shall see. Any good nutes out there better ?

14. My chickens and goats produce some killer nutes.:D

15. A few pics white widow auto ,bubble gummer and auto sweet tooth

ForumRunner_20130209_100639.png

ForumRunner_20130209_100712.png

ForumRunner_20130209_100724.png

ForumRunner_20130209_100757.png

16. Nice! I am going to have to get on board and grow an auto. I am concerned about yield though. What do you pull from an auto on average? 2 oz?
    mj

17. Junior can u show a whole plant pic?? How big are they now

18. I can show one for sure I'll post tonight they are about 4 to 5 feet

19. The reason I ask is cause Im building my own nft system but I wanna only grow the main colas by trimming unnecessary branches that way I can use most holes... I'm thinking about using blue dream so I can a qp to 1/2p per hole... have u try that technique bro??

20. I have done blue dream and it loves my system I got more on the way I did get a few main Colas over a half pound but no didn't trim them at all just a 2 week veg and ppm at about 2200 for flower and they finished at about 5 ft tall were very nice the side branches made them make iodine serious weight as well